"We don't want you to buy in to the idea that anyone is so airheaded that they are "tricked" into making major life decisions. Buy instead into the idea that everyone, airheads included, are RESPONSIBLE for their own choices." -Auntie Dote
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
Do you actually think that I could write 7 things I hate about him? No. I can't even think of one at the moment. Maybe that's what separation does to you, because I know I had plenty of complaints before he left. I just can't think of any now(I kid, i kid).
I was listening to Miley Cyrus' "7 Things" and it made me want to make another "Ode to my Josh" so here goes:
- He wrote me a song, recorded it and emailed it to me (no, you cannot hear it unless you get permission from Josh. Good luck with that.)
- He calls me twice a day, every day. He might not do it if I didn't make him, but he knows it makes me happy to hear from him when i wake up and when I go to bed, so he does it anyway.
- I cannot stress how much I love how fiscally responsible he is. Since I was young I had nightmares of marrying someone only to learn they live from paycheck to paycheck and can't save a dime. He took me to Europe and Hawaii and bought me a huge diamond and a car in the same year. Bonus love for him: He only gets a little bit mad when I blow his money on useless things. I try not to, but sometimes I get carried away.
- He's not as shallow as he seems(I know you all think it :p) He never complained when I went out in public with him in my baggy sweats and a t-shirt with no make up and he doesn't mind our entertainment center made out of cardboard boxes.
- He does whatever he can to make me happy. I love him to the maximum amount but somehow he loves me just a little bit more than that.
- He makes really good food. His bacon pineapple pasta is one of the best dishes ever. I don't ask for it much though because when he makes it I become gluttonous.
- He makes me smile every day, even while being on the other side of the world.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Deployment: more than half way over. After that, no more army and no more separation.
One downside: his leave is during the finals of the hardest semester I have ever taken.
Upside to counter downside: he will also be here during thanksgiving break.
I love my snuggle butt.