Monday, August 25, 2008

7 things i hate about him


Do you actually think that I could write 7 things I hate about him? No. I can't even think of one at the moment. Maybe that's what separation does to you, because I know I had plenty of complaints before he left. I just can't think of any now(I kid, i kid).
I was listening to Miley Cyrus' "7 Things" and it made me want to make another "Ode to my Josh" so here goes:


  1. He wrote me a song, recorded it and emailed it to me (no, you cannot hear it unless you get permission from Josh. Good luck with that.)

  2. He calls me twice a day, every day. He might not do it if I didn't make him, but he knows it makes me happy to hear from him when i wake up and when I go to bed, so he does it anyway.

  3. I cannot stress how much I love how fiscally responsible he is. Since I was young I had nightmares of marrying someone only to learn they live from paycheck to paycheck and can't save a dime. He took me to Europe and Hawaii and bought me a huge diamond and a car in the same year. Bonus love for him: He only gets a little bit mad when I blow his money on useless things. I try not to, but sometimes I get carried away.

  4. He's not as shallow as he seems(I know you all think it :p) He never complained when I went out in public with him in my baggy sweats and a t-shirt with no make up and he doesn't mind our entertainment center made out of cardboard boxes.

  5. He does whatever he can to make me happy. I love him to the maximum amount but somehow he loves me just a little bit more than that.

  6. He makes really good food. His bacon pineapple pasta is one of the best dishes ever. I don't ask for it much though because when he makes it I become gluttonous.

  7. He makes me smile every day, even while being on the other side of the world.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I would like to hear this song. As your BFF and one of your husbands oldest (and dearest) friends- I demand it.

I deserve a bitch-slap for even writing that.

Hey- cheap sushi? I am in. Call me anytime. Ok then.

Cassie said...

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/08/25



love cassie.

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

I demand you get a tattoo of his face on your face. Pleaseeeeee . . .

Someone in love has got to do this for me. I think it's a terrible idea, but SOMEBODY'S JUST GOT TO DO IT!!!!


Phew.