Friday, November 21, 2008

vent

Josh is supposed to be here by now and he is still stuck in Kuwait. I should know when he will be home within 12 hours, but thats what he said three days ago. This is getting very frustrating.

also, lets say that someone hypothetically wronged me. Let's say its hypothetically taken me a lot of forgiveness to get past what the person hypothetically did. Now let's say that person wants to be friends. I can forgive them, but want nothing to do with them ever again, right?

2 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

I dont' know if this is right or not but it is my philosophy... I'm telling my friend going through a divorce right now that "forgiving" someone doesn't necessarily mean staying married to them. So in context of friendship, forgiving doesn't necessarily mean BFF... ... ...

Camelia said...

Sweetie, I gave you this advice months ago - just because you forgive a person doesn't mean you have to continue subjecting yourself to their abuse. Remember Sister Satan??? I forgave her, but I sure as hell never want to see her again. She sent me a wedding invite! Told you she was psycho.