Friday, March 13, 2009

finally

Hello my long lost friends, I have a very exciting announcement for you today!

As most of you may know, Josh and I did not get married in the temple (boo)

Fortunately, we still have the opportunity (yay)

So on April 11th at 3pm in the salt lake temple I will be sealed to the love of my life for time and eternity.

Who knows what will come next? Babies? Maybe. Maybe not.


next time I will be going into the gory details of my exotic vacation to the eastern caribbean. In the meanwhile, enjoy this picture of me and lover-bear on my new favorite beach and future retirement spot:


edit - ok, I didn't notice the hickey before I posted this. Please forgive me. I am not trashy. Josh just enjoys marking his territory

10 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Which temple?

Cassidy Meine said...

Yay! I missed/miss you! Congrats on the temple too, that is exciting for you guys!

meg fee said...

congratulations and no need to edit--wear that mark with pride, you got your man back!!

us said...

LOL.. im still laughing about the hickey! Thats funny. Your married.. you could get hickey on your nose, and it shouldnt matter.
That beach is amazing. I want one.

us said...

oh ps.. thats ridiculously cool about you and ur hubs going to the temple. Very neat!

SJ said...

Hey how's it going! Remember me? I'm Sarah- I was the pregnant witch at Zak's party. Anyways...found your blog through Cassie. Cute little blog, and congrats on getting sealed!

The Steeves said...

Congrats on making it to the temple. Loving the hickey!

Bonnie Boo said...

Congrats!
PS. Come visit!

naomi megan. said...

what exciting news!!!! i love me some temple!


and wear that hickey with pride woman! it's adorable in this photo.

Jackson Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats I am so happy for you it the the best thing in the world and thats the temple chrisitan and I were sealed in not a month ago :) Its beautiful! Congrats again!