Saturday, May 2, 2009

so grateful


10. for aqua teen hungerforce, futurama, king of the hill, the venture brothers and many other animated comedies.
9. for healthy but also tasty snacks
8. for my fluffy pillows
7. for my financial stability
6. for my awesome job
5. for the sweet kitten that I shared 19 years of my life with
4. for my supportive friends and family
3. for my loving husband who would do anything for me
2. for the opportunity to be sealed to my love forever
1. for the idaho falls temple, the nearest temple to us.

not grateful

1. that it's an hour and a half away. This is Idaho! Not the Czech Republic. Geez.

4 comments:

us said...

Hey! Thanks for that awesome scripture. Seriously just what I needed. Im soo grateful for our church. Its SUCH a comfort. Were you guys able to get sealed yet?? Congrats if so!! Very cool. Hope all is well in good ole potato town.

Cassie said...

I beg to differ. I head Idaho is a part of Czech Republic.

Anonymous said...

Mandee, you're cute!

Becca Lund said...

I did not know you had a blog! Silly me!
I really, really will mail your pics to you this week. I have been a MAJOR slacker, but they are super cute. Besides the fact that most of them Josh is not looking at me, he is staring at YOUR gorgeous face!