Monday, June 29, 2009

He said it first, but I loved him first


This is another of many reasons why Josh and I are made for each other: Roller coasters. He's the only person I've ever met who can match my love for these specialized railroad systems. So on our second anniversary (but this was a very special second, because he was in Afghanistan for the first) we went to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando and rode all day. He even paid a little bit more to get us special tickets to go to the front of each line! How lucky am I, to have a husband who will ride russian mountains with me all day and never get tired or whiny OR pukish. It was my ideal anniversary, and the most fun I have ever had in my life. It's a trivial thing, but I feel especially blessed for this reason. I have the best husband in the world and although my love for roller coasters is gigantic, I love him even more.

2 comments:

Noell said...

What a great guy, front row seats!! Way to go Josh! When you two are traveling out this way we MUST get together for dinner! Mandee if you are by yourself we are taking the little men to the Dinosaur museum :-) Miss you two.

Bonnie Boo said...

That sounds so fun!