Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I feel obligated

To make a new post, here it goes:



Today is veterans day and we are going to Applebee's! Date night, yay!


Our puppies are getting way too big but are still way too cute


I am soon to be 22(On Nov 30th). No, I am not too young to be lying about my age


I am taking ballet again! This is me:
Ok we all know that is a lie as well, but someday...

We still don't have internet out on the farm.

I never thought I would live on a farm.

Loving it.

Luv Lub Jub
Mandee

2 comments:

Noell said...

I am so glad you are loving it!!! I am also so glad you are dancing again - that so is you, even though you don't know it yet. HOpe you are having a stellar day my dear! I would love to see this farm, post some pics! puppy too :-)

Cassie said...

I would love to see you dance some day.