Tuesday, May 6, 2008

hey everybody!

Lots of people have been asking me if I'm depressed.

No, I am not. I have no behaviors that would insinuate I am depressed. I have no reason to be depressed. I'm doing what makes me happy. I go to school and I work and I love it. I have the love of a good man. My family is there for me 100% of the time and I can see them whenever I want. My friends are very supportive and loving.

The person who really needs support is Josh. He's in a war zone with a very stressful position and he left all his friends and family in Utah. He's the one that needs the prayers, love and encouragement.

I'm the happiest I've ever been,
but thanks for your concern.

"The trick is not how much pain you feel -but how much joy you feel. Any idiot
can feel pain. Life is full of excuses to feel pain, excuses not to live,
excuses, excuses, excuses." -- Erica Jong

No comments: