Saturday, May 24, 2008

Liberty park!

Katee, Joey and I


So last sunday I had the opportunity to take Cassidy, Katee, Chelsea, Joey, Rohaan and Maria to Liberty Park. Katee heard the hippie drums and joined in the dancing almost immediately - the hippies loved it. With her flowery shirt and long, unkempt hair she looked right at home.


We saw this little kid riding his bike around in his undies by the wading pool and I had to get a picture. The girls kept giggling at him. I told them to grow up but I was laughing on the inside.


Chelsea decided that no sign saying "you must be under this height to ride" would stop her.

One thing I love about Liberty Park: I'm the minority.

I love spending time with those little kids when they haven't had too much sugar in them. But I have to admit I will never have that many. Just a couple hours with them could drive even the most devout mormon to alcoholism. I don't know how my mom does it (and remains sober)

4 comments:

Noell said...

How fun! Love the kid in undies riding his bike - that was a good laugh! You are such a great sis!

Noell said...

Hey, you lightened your hair too! It looks great!

Cassie said...

Cute kiddies. What a good idea. I should be a better aunt and take my children to the park. Wait, what am I crazy? I couldn't handle it! You are a better woman than I.

naomi megan. said...

looks like fun. why you gotta be so tiny girl?