Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of july

I had to work until the fireworks were over so I just headed to my parents afterwards.
Indy had surgery on his eye. He's knocking everything over and is a lot of fun to tease right now.
Photobucket


Look who was waiting for me and still awake! I had an XL Dr.Pepper with me. I know I know, just about the worst thing you can give to a baby. But he gives me puppy dog eyes... and then I have to give it to him.
Photobucket

This is where he pretended like he was going to give me some, and then took it away right as I went for it (not like I would drink it anyway after all that baby slobber)
Photobucket

Once he had it, he would not let us take it away
Photobucket

and this is where the caffeine started to kick in
Photobucket

Once the drink was finished, had the choices of rinsing him off or getting sticky so I took him for a quick sink-bath. I think he is happiest when he is in a puddle of water.
Photobucket

then I took him back outside again for some more fun. Mcdonalds xl soda cup as hat fun:
Photobucket

I love his mischevious grin
Photobucket

Can you resist these big brown eyes?
Photobucket

I sure can't.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Child Abuse!… just kiddin’.
I have a nephew who LOVES Diet Coke. His family went to Disneyland one year and he was crying and crying for it. So finally his parents bought him a Diet Coke and told him, "Little boys only get Diet Coke at Disneyland." So now, he always eyes our DC- but never drinks it. He knows the rules.