Thursday, December 18, 2008

he's competitive? to say the least.

We spent one night eating at one of my new favorite restaurants, Simply Sushi (it's all you can eat-and it's fabulous). Josh (already too full to button his pants) challenged Tim (who also ate 7 lbs in sushi) to eat a half of a pizza. Seriously? Seriously. I just feel bad for poor Timmy who spent most of the time suffering while josh taunted him.
Do Cassie and I look impressed? We are not impressed. In fact, we were quite bored. As silly as these boys are, gluttony has never been my favorite sport to watch.



















Later that night we went to visit my brother Allen and sister-in-law Maria, who just had a new baby. Josh was so happy to be home when he was born. Everyone, meet Ethan Allen Anderson. The picture on the left is Josh and I and new baby. The one on the right is of the proud new parents and Maria's mother. Can you believe how good Maria looks? It's cause she's mexican... or el salvadoran... tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to

1 comment:

Noell said...

Nice JOsh - Sushi and pizza! How neat that you two were there for the baby! I can't help but say that the picture to the left makes you look so much like a mommy mandee! So good to see you two together!