Thursday, December 25, 2008

post 3 zomg?

Josh told me to make a list of all the things I want to do in this life, so he can help them all happen.

Problem is, I can't think of anything. I have some ideas. But I can't think of anything that I am passionate about doing before I die.

So I think you readers (the very few who frequent my blog... you know who you are, you know I know who you are. Yes that is a threat) should write up a list of your own. Not only because I'm curious as to what you want to do in this life, but also to help inspire me. And also because I'm threatening. RAWR!

2 comments:

meg fee said...

so I can't sleep and just found a comment you left on my blog...which then lead me to your blog and thank god for that because it's amazing! and yes, blog is a stupid word. oh im so glad i found this so now i can put you in my bookmark bar. and i think my next post will be about life lists...i like that! Happy New Year.

Noell said...

You threatening - hardly miss, try again, but I am a woos so look for my things to do before I die list! "Coming soon!" Glad to hear Josh is out of there! See you in 4 weeks gorgeous!