Thursday, January 8, 2009

happy new years?

2008 will always be known as the year of separation for me. In comparison to years prior to being with josh it was wonderful. But no one makes me happy like he does. I'm sorry for sharing this. I know how annoying it is to see mushy gushy lovey dovey couples

(I'm reminded of a blog I wrote on valentine's 2005....

HERE IT COMES.... the air turns acrid from the sickening stench of rotting flowers and exclamations of "Googlie-bear!" Or, even worse, "I just love him SOOOOOOO much!" Although, I think my personal favorite is, "I just can't live without him/her/it." - Yeah, because I am so in love with my emotional crutch I take it with me everywhere.)

Little did I know I would soon turn into everything I hated.

luv lub jub

♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a transformation.