Thursday, January 8, 2009

My life list

I still can't think of anything I really really need to get done before I die. Whats wrong with me? Have I lost all passion? Well here is a (very) rough draft of the few things I could scrounge together:

1)get a degree, maybe two. the first will be in nursing and the second will be in something much less practical
2)live in Amsterdam, if only for a month or two
3)learn french
4)teach my babies french
5)visit every continent
6)stop worrying about silly superficial things like weight and worry more about helping people who need my help (one of the reasons I'm going into the medical field, believe it or not)
7)spend new years in times square. I know people are going to try to talk me out of this. I don't care, I still want to.
8)LOVE BIG
Claire took this picture of me. I just wanted to add some visual stimulation to this blahg.

4 comments:

us said...

3 weeks left?! Yay. So to answer your question... why private... Im not sure why Im deciding to go private.. It just hit one day.. and I figured.. why risk the chances.

Camelia said...

"I speak English but I think in French... Someday I'll take French lessons to find out what the heck I'm thinking... croissant..."
-Dilbert

Cassie said...

Where was that picture taken? I love the houses in the background... yes, you are pretty too.

Claire Bagley Hayes said...

Mandee is my muse.