Thursday, September 17, 2009

back in the hood, Arctic Circle style

taking a picture of myself while pretending not to take a picture of myself


I went to Arctic Circle this last saturday.
the last time I graced AC with my presence I ordered a mushroom swiss burger, only to be disappointed by a soggy bun, minimal toppings and few shrooms. i had no choice but to boycott.

But when you ask your teary-eyed little sister what will make her feel better, and she tells you all she wants in the whole world is a watermelon flavor burst ice cream cone, it would be a heartless thing to deny her all because AC commits hamburger homicide.

So I caved. I regret nothing! Look what it turned those teary eyes into:

I love my little sis.
luv lub jub
mandee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You should rethink your boycott on Arctic Circle any way. It is a (unfortunetly) well know fact that I frequent the AC by my house on a weekly basis...
You heard me. The Southwest Chicken Salad is delicious. And has no right to call itself a salad.