Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blah-ging?

What's this? A blog? Should I write in it? Or shall I attend to my teetering stack of paperwork?

I am so lucky I have a blog to distract me from responsibilities!

Updates....

I start nursing school monday

I'm working like crazy. crazy crazy.

I read the first Twilight book.
(Yes, I will comment more. It was compelling but full of cheap thrills. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully commit myself to loving a tweenage romance about vampires. I'm too old for that! Also, I am Bella and Josh is Edward.)

I saw "The Velveteen Rabbit" at Barnes and Nobles for cheap and I bought it and read it to Josh. He loved the story.

I was reading Dr. Suess books at 2 years, 9 months of age. (I R GENIOUS. JEEEEENIOUS. GENIOUS.)

Apparently I have like a million Chinese followers. I don't know how they found me. But thank you, chinese people, for commenting over and over and over in a language I do not comprehend.

We're poor! But at least we're not this poor:



(This is a house that I drive past every day on my way to Idaho Falls (the I.F.). It's just after mile marker 98 while northbound on I-15 (In Blackfoot, ID. Make sure you say that with a drawl. Also, this is potato capitol OF THE WORLD! Also, meth capitol). Apparently they needed more room in their house but didnt want the trouble of adding walls and such so they just knocked down a wall and attached a camper to the side. Every time I see it I laugh like this: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

I got pulled over on my way to I.F. for going 5 over. The cop dropped my registration and had to chase it about a quarter mile down the freeway. I think he was only going to give me a warning until he saw me laughing.

Lastly, for those of you who I do not speak to on a daily basis. I am El Presidente of the practical nursing program at Idaho State University. How, you ask? Why, nobody else was dumb enough to volunteer :D

GO TEAM MANDEE!

4 comments:

Becca Lund said...

Oh, how I wish I knew chinese so I could leave you an incomprehensible message! :)

I'm glad you updated your blog, for I missed you.

your crack in your windshield looks exactly like mine.

Funk Master B said...

Best of luck with Nursing School! You'll do great.

We allllllmost had a show in Idaho Falls. Twould've been fun.

Carlye said...

I have a bunch of Chinese readers too! Weird!

Cassie said...

Are you excepting new subjects, President?