Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 1 (8/23) - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

(the most recent picture of me that I can find)


Hm, this is going to be harder than I thought. I don't have time for this! Ok here we go...

1) I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters.
2) half of those siblings are actually my cousins, but our bond is much stronger than blood.
3) I live to dance!
4) I live in the middle of nowhere, aka Arbon, Idaho. The closest civilization is a 50 minute drive away.
5) I have seven cats and two dogs and two bunnies and three horses and 4 cows!
6) Josh and I still argue about our first girl's name. He wants it to be Anabelle (no reason, he just likes it) I want it to be ..... wait, I'm not going to tell. I don't want it stolen. But I'll just let you know that it was my great grandma's name.
7) I would prefer to spend all of my time in Newport, Oregon. It's my happy place.
8) I've always been very geeky. I love computer games. Right now I'm obsessed with Oblivion.
9) I love photographs, they are very sacred to me.
10) My favorite color is diamond.
11) My favorite place I've ever been is St. John's, U.S.V.I.. Trunk Bay, specifically. I would reccomend going snorkeling here if you are an avid fish lover. It is the most beautiful place I've ever been. And it has an underwater maze of sorts.
12) I've never had a cavity! Thank you Dad, for force feeding me flouride and brushing my teeth for me to make sure they were plaque free until the time I was 16. Am I kidding? I don't want to say.
13) My dad also made me wear sunscreen every time I left the house. He almost disowned me when he found out I went to a tanning salon. I was very pale up until about two years ago.
14) I am POWER HUNGRY! RAWR!
15) I really should be working now... so goodbye

(#1 above all these... I love Joshua Perkins!)

2 comments:

Funk Master B said...

Oblivion is awesome! I've been an Elder Scrolls fan since the beginning.

If you like Oblivion you might want to check out Fallout 3. Made by the same company but set in a post-apocalyptic Wash. DC. Not as vast as Oblivion, but still fun.

Cassie said...

Thief. Wait...
Love you.