Sunday, April 20, 2008

DON'T TURN EMO. This message brought to you by the blood society of America. There's better things to do with veins. DONATE BLOOD.

50 things.



She didn't tag me but I'm doing it anyway.



  1. josh and I met on a blind date set up by my dear steven weaven

  2. he tried to kiss me on our first and second dates but I was impervious to his charms

  3. our first date was december 26th 2005

  4. our second was january 5th 2006

  5. first kiss was october 12th 2006

  6. before I got to know him i thought he was dumb (its the laugh) and he thought I was annoying... or something.

  7. out of everyone he has dated, I am the strongest (physically) and the smartest. (his words, not mine!) oh and the prettiest. hee hee. out of everyone i have dated he is the strongest, sexiest, smartest, and the only one i've loved. fo sho.

  8. the first time I ever experienced jealousy was when I fell in love with josh

  9. in the first couple months of us dating I saw him puke a lot
  10. he has seen me cry a lot and still loves me even after seeing my ugly crying face

  11. he buys my love (not really. but if he did he's doing a good job at it so far.)

  12. he's never raised his voice to me

  13. I yell and throw things at him all the time

  14. he takes it surprisingly calmly

  15. after our first date i went home and told my family that i met the man i was going to marry

  16. claire and steven are the two people responsible for us being together

  17. he has panic attacks when things are messy and disorganized

  18. I love rolling around in dirt and using my car floor as a trash can

  19. he pulls my hair clogs out of the shower (he loves me that much!)

  20. when i was sick he took me to the insta-care and never let go of me

  21. when he was sick i used my hospital connections to get him same-week surgery when he would have waited for over a month in excrutiating pain every day. Thank you Dr. Sven Svenson

  22. I took care of him after that for 3 weeks until he was better. the first night I layed by his side and watched him breathe until morning.

  23. we love pasta and eat it almost every night

  24. whenever we travel he does all the directing and I follow him around like a lost puppy

  25. i heart sushi. he seems to tolerate it cause he loves me. naw he likes it too.

  26. i procrastinate everything and he gets things done as soon as possible

  27. he speaks french

  28. j'apprends le francais pour lui

  29. he proposed to me on ensign peak

  30. it was a year ago from yesterday

  31. we watched "Emperor's New Groove" that night and ate taco bell

  32. I only have an engagement ring and no wedding band because i "don't need two rings..."

  33. thats perfectly fine with me, i really don't need another ring. mine is perfect as is.

  34. i only have one complaint about him and that is he has never bought me flowers (someday...)
  35. we argue about our first girls name. he wants annabelle and i want charlotte (so I can call her lottie, and because its my grandma's name)
  36. we don't care for boys names. or at least i don't.
  37. sometimes he knows when i'm having nightmares (at least subconsciously) and wakes me up to save me from them
  38. we're both horrible communicators via phone or e-mail
  39. he has a way of winning every argument even if he's wrong (i'm never wrong)
  40. he is the silliest, cutest person I have ever known. you would never guess it until you knew him well.
  41. this is my favorite picture of him:
  42. he wore that all day once while playing WoW to keep his legs warm
  43. my favorite thing he has ever cooked for me is king crab alfredo pasta
  44. when i was little i had an imaginary boyfriend named Bryan and Josh is just like him, looks, personality and everything
  45. he keeps me warm by spooning me when i am too cold to sleep
  46. he calls me doll face, loverbird, baby love butt and love bug (and many more, those are just the most common)
  47. he is my favorite snuggle bear.
  48. neither of us had any slight inkling of cold feet when we were getting married.
  49. the plan was to elope but family intervened.
  50. we have been together for 557 days and every day has been better than the last (i'm a cliche!)


2 comments:

naomi megan. said...

mmm, the 50 things. so good.

Cassie said...

I might be going out on a limb here- but I think you heart Josh.

And another completely unrelated thing... Consolation Prize? I might win.