Friday, April 11, 2008

Why do I get the feeling that this is really a mob, just waiting for someone to say something they do not agree with?

I felt a lot less stress after school today. My studying time has decreased dramatically, thank heavens.
On to the Seattle stories I never finished.
(By the way, I realize that in my last entry I like, so needed to stop saying like and so.)


My favorite part of the trip: The car.







2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse. It gave me seizures of joy when I was driving it around. Isn't she beautiful? If isn't is a conjunction of is and not could we say "Is not it beautiful?"

Just so you are prepared for this next part, I spent a lot of time waiting around for Josh to finish army stuff. I would usually take pictures while waiting to cure boredom. Here are a few:






I tried to get Josh to join in on the fun, but he just isn't as photogenic as me. Here is his best pose:






I would also like to introduce you to my new and very loving friend, Noell. She drove my needy self around the whole time. Over 500 miles and without a complaint. What a friend.


She is what made this trip possible. And she's sweeter than a box of chocolate frosted sugar bombs.

So Noell was gracious enough to let me stay at her Grandma's place near Portland, and then she drove me to the airport. I was sad to leave. A little but happy but mostly sad. I wish I could have stayed in Fort Lewis with Josh up until he left for Afghanistan. But, I had responsibilities blah blah blah. So anywho, hour long wait at the airport = photoshoot!














I finally had a window seat. It was my first time ever sitting in one. I tell Josh he can have it everytime we fly but I secretly wish he would offer it to me. Oh well. I took a million pictures on the way home of the outside world from my point of view in my little plane in my window seat. The view was awesome. It was cloudy part of the time but mostly clear. I'll post the good ones later.

My plane was very little. I rocked out to turbulence the whole way back to Salt Lake.




No comments: