Thursday, June 12, 2008

When the wind comes right behind the rain

So the next day was family day and Allen and Maria's shotgun wedding day. We got up extra early after staying up extremely late and went to Fort Sill to sit and wait in the windy wind. We waited like two hours. Thats the army for you. Always making you wait.

If you know me at all, you would know my favorite way to waste time is to take pictures. So thats what I did while the army was wasting my time yet again.


Bangs in the wind = bad idea.

I ended up just pulling them back.


Haha I love Joey. He is my second best friend.

Again, he is just my favorite kid EVAR!!!


This is Rohaan waiting to see daddy Allen


Just blowing you some kisses!





We finally got to see Allen, and Maria hogged him the whole time! Just kidding. This pictures makes me sick. Ew they're so lovey dovey obnoxious.

This was right after they got married. I don't have any pictures of the wedding because I was using their camera to take pictures for them. As soon as I get copies I will write a whole entry on their wedding.


We went to Red Lobster afterwards and I made Joey eat a lemon just so I could get a picture of this.


And then later that night we were in a tornado! I know, right?! This is the hotel lobby which is supposedly tornado-proof. Well, tornado-safe. I don't know that anything is completely tornado proof.



And this is my dad watching the tornado. I couldn't get a picture of it.

No comments: