Friday, June 27, 2008
1. Joshua my lover bear
2. Family n'church n'stuff
3. Plotting revenge
1. Josh disappearing
2. Octupusses. Octupi?
3. drowning because joey is on my back and he flips out and pushes me underwater so he can get higher. Next time I'm throwing him in the deep end.
Three Current goals:
1. Get to November somehow. It's taking too long.
2. Get my CNA
3. Finish school so we can use my work money to vacation all over the world.
Three current obsessions/collections/preoccupations:
2. writing mushy love letters.
3. planning future vacations.
Three random surprising facts about me:
1. I spend most of my time wasting it (wait, not surprising)
2. every day is torture. soo emo! no but really. life without him is horrible compared to life with him. It's not bad, it's just horrible in comparison.
3. I live vicariously through my skinny, talented, beautiful little sister.
I'm not tagging anyone because I don't want to keep this vicious cycle going.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
And Eric came by to get in on the fun too. I think that platform was made for picture taking.
We tried to get Katee to do a basket but she cannot balance on her tailbone.
And we saw a snake! Oh wait, not a real snake. BORING!
Eric ate it. Or at least made it look like he ate it to gross Joey out.
A huge green dragonfly! I couldn't get a focused picture of it.
He was hoping after he kissed it, it would turn into his prince and they would live happily ever after. I laughed so hard when the only thing that happened was he started hallucinating. KIDS! DON'T LICK TOADS!
Shoulda done my hair beforehand
Leave me alone
But I have to admit it was very pretty.
Long-horned something. I dunno go look it up if you're that curious.
After the refuge we went to a park while Allen and Maria said goodbye. These ducks attacked me. Good thing i'm so much bigger than them and can run fast.
I made friends with this prairie-dog!
And he stole mah crackah dagnabbit!
The drive home on Route 66. It was nothing spectacular.
So there you have it. my whole trip to Oklahoma. It's a good thing my family is fun or else I woulda been bored outta my mind. I just don't have the imagination to make it fun, people.
Oh yes. I am miss negativity for 22 years and counting.